A superb country villa with amazing characters and wonderful features for sale now in Campos del Rio close to Murcia city.
This complex of detached villas has been built in 2006 by a reputed builder company and most of the house owner have owned their houses from the begining.
The villa is on a landscaped plot of 2.000 m2 and has 209 m2 living area dividd in two floors. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, large living room with fire space and access to a wonderful terrace with pool and mountain view. Top floor has also a roof terrace with pergola and panorama view toward the pool and mountain landscapes.
The huge garden is decorated by exotic trees and flowers and there is a 10 x 5 m pool, shower, sun seats, double garage, summer house and much more to enjoy in this fantastic house.
The villa is connected to the city water and electric, landline phone, internet and also has gas via central pipe which is very unique and functional.
Located in a very nice community with many permanent residents in just 4 km distance to the center of Campos del Rio village with all amenities and less than 30 km to the city center of Murcia.
The new airport in Murcia in just 45 km and Alicante airport in 85 km distance.
• Front Terrace (34.58 m2) the front of the property has a large covered terrace with the entrance door to the villa.
• Lounge (26.5 m2) feature fireplace, two large windows with views of the garden and mountains and patio doors.
• Kitchen/Diner (18.5 m2) fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with granite worktops .
• Utility room – currently used for storage but ample room for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Cloakroom – comprising WC and hand basin.
• Bedroom 1 (15.64 m2) double bedroom is fitted with spacious wardrobes. Window to rear
• Bedroom 2 (15.7 m2) double bedroom fitted with spacious wardrobes. Window to rear.
• Bedroom 3 (13.05 m2) a double bedroom. Window overlooking front garden and pool.
• Family Bathroom – comprising WC, bidet, two pedestal basins and bath with separate shower
• Stairs from the hall lead to the first-floor landing. There is a door to the wrap around solarium.
• Master Bedroom (13.66 m2) Double room with patio doors out to the solarium
• Dressing Room (7.73 m2) fitted with a range of built in wardrobes.
• En suite – comprising bath with handheld shower, WC, bidet, separate enclosed shower and two pedestal basins.
• 10 x 5m Swimming Pool with Roman steps
• Outside shower
• Large underbuilt with power points and lighting
• Low maintenance, the landscaped garden includes a variety of fruit trees, shrubs and Mediterranean plants.
• Stone table and benches
• Exterior lighting
• Double Garage