For sale Townhouse Costa Del Sol Benahavís € 380.000,-
Spacious corner townhouse 4 bed (3 en-suite) / 4 bath townhouse in El Casar in Benahavis Village. Built: 372m2. 3 outdoors pools, indoor heated pool, gymnasium, sauna and Mediterranean gardens. Ideal property for golfers, nature lovers and families. Great schools and beach nearby. Ask for video!
This spacious townhouse is located on the edge of the affluent and very safe village of Benahavis, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
People that will be attracted to this townhouse are as follows: Golf lovers, nature enthusiasts, those that want a lot of m2 of quality living space and commuters to Marbella. If you have been searching for a property for some time then you will realise this apartment offers good value considering the price per m2.
The townhouse is walking distance to Benahavis Village and its wide selection of restaurants and bars. For nature lovers there are numerous walking trails and a natural river bathing pool in the gorge as you enter the village.
SOME OF THE THINGS WE LOVE about this home include:
* Incredible views to the mountains and the village.
* Fourth bedroom is really large and can be converted into cinema room.
* Own garage with utility room for storage.
* Andalusian design, lovely terracotta floors and a wood burning fireplace.
* Spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and an abundance of wardrobe space.
* Quality and solid construction with brick interior walls (not drywall).
* Plenty of space on terrace for alfresco dining and to place a barbeque.
* Perfect permanent family or holiday home.
Location, location, location ..
* 5 minute walk to Benahavis Village Centre.
* 5 minute walk to Charco de las Mozas.
* 5 minutes to walking trails.
* 8 minutes to golf.
* 12 minutes to beach or Aloha School.
* 15 minutes to Marbella
* 20 minutes to Estepona.
* 25 minutes to Puerto de la Duquesa.
* 35 minutes to Sotogrande Marina and to the polo grounds.
* 45 minutes to Malaga Airport.
* 55 minutes to Malaga Centre, Gibraltar or ferry to Morocco.
* 65 minutes to Tarifa.
Property includes: Central AC / Heating. Fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Security door. Private garage. Storage room. Community Pools. Super fast fibre optic Internet connection for those workers lucky enough to work remotely from Spain. Property is sold unfurnished.
New developments are being constructed and many are being sold off plan in this village at much higher prices per m2 and of lesser quality than this townhouse. This development is consolidate, the community is in good financial standing and this is the address to live in Benahavis Village. There is a nice mix of international and Spanish owners that make for a more interesting and more diverse community.
Ask us for a video of this townhouse, viewing or virtual viewing today. We can put you in contact with a reputable solicitor that speaks your language to handle all legalities and make the purchase experience safe and secure even if your not here.
NOTE: Purchasing any property in Spain is subject to taxes and Notary fees not included in the sales price. Ask for more info, we’re here to assist you!